The CP200 portable two-way radio offers increased communication flexibility with features such as push-to-talk ID and selective call. Powerful audio output penetrates noisy environments, providing clear, crisp audio at any volume.
A lightweight, ergonomic design makes this radio comfortable to carry and operate. To provide the range that’s best for your business, The CP200 radio is available in both 4W UHF and 5W VHF models. A range of battery choices and rapid recharging capabilities help ensure radio readiness.
- 16 channels – can be setup on a repeater
- Large rotary knob allows you to change channels quickly and easily
- Large rotary on/off and volume control knob
- Tricolor LED indicates radio status and battery levels
- Accessory connector convenient access for audio accessories
- 3 inch spring action belt clip attaches radio firmly to belt
- Rugged, die-cast chassis with polycarbonate housing for greater protection
- Large, textured Push-to-Talk button easy to find and use, even when wearing gloves
- Two programmable option buttons supports your choice of up to four product features
- Privacy codes (42 standard TPL codes, 84 standard DPL codes and non-standard codes)
- System scan and auto scan
- Single priority scan (frequently scans higher priority channel)
- Battery latch lock secures battery
The Motorola CP200 is a very popular portable two way radio and can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key areas:
- Trade Shows
- Fairs & Festivals
- Event Security
- Event Parking/First Aid
- Sporting Events
- Movie Productions
370 g (13.04 oz) [with 2250 mAh Li-Ion]
Dimensions H x W x L (with standard battery)
127.5 x 61.50 x 45mm (5.0 x 2.4 x 1.75 inches)
You can DOWNLOAD the full specs with this link.