We promise that:
- We will only ask for personal information to process rentals or to remain in communication.
- We will use security safeguards such as SSL encryption to protect all your information.
- We will NEVER disclose any personal information provided other than to process rentals.
Rent2way will only ask for personal information required for processing your rental request or payment and will never disclose that information to any third parties unless required by matter of law.
Protecting Your Privacy and Security
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information by employing defined set of internal standards and best practices.
We provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is used on our site.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you, such as to send rental order confirmations, respond to inquiries, provide important product updates, or safety information. You can easily opt-out of any email correspondence or newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of these e-mails or by mailing us removal request. We DO NOT share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
2. Sharing of Your Information
We do not share your information with any agencies outside of Rent2way other than for the expressed purpose of processing rental orders.