As a product built to the DMR standard, the PD702 has a compact, yet durable design which has been tested to IP57 water/dust protection and military spec standards. State-of-the-are digital DMR technology allows it to provide versatile digital functions such as secure encrypted communication and spectral efficiency. These radios are compatible with Motorola’s Mototrbo products in both direct and repeater mode. This makes it possible for a company to deploy both Mototrbo and HYT.
- 32 Channels (dual mode – digital or analog)
- Ergonomic Design and Lightweight Enhances Comfort and Appearance while ensuring outstanding
- performance even in extreme condition.
- IP57 – Rated (submersible for up to 30 minutes in 1 meter of water)
- Low Battery Alert – Audible tone and visual display tells you when the battery is running low.
- Battery Save – This feature is available in standby mode. Pressing any key or receiving a signal will restore the radio to its normal operation.
- Versatile Voice Calls – Intelligent signaling supports various call types, including Group Call and All Call.
- Time-out Timer (TOT) – The feature allows for more efficient use of channels by limiting the amount of time of each transmission.
- Equipped with multiple emergency alarm methods such as Man Down (optional and Silent Emergency enabling you to get instant help in the case of a critical event.
- Secure Encrypted Communications
- Superior Audio
- Vibrate Alerts
The HYT PD-702 can be used for a variety of applications.
- Public Safety
4.92” x 2.17” x 1.38” (LxWxH)
UHF (350-400, 400-420, 450-520mHz), VHF (136-174mHz)